please don't copy my photographs there are mine and just mine

Friday, February 12, 2010

wanna it meat




These are probably one of the most shocking images I've ever seen! I love animals, I really do and to look at this is just breath taking. I eat animals in a regular basis and I can't call me an animal lover after eating them and looking at this pics.
I most say these are great images, although shocking and sad they come from a extraordinary photographer that has won the 3rd prize for the 2010 World Press Photo contest in the : Contemporary Issues category.
Tommaso Ausili took this images in Italy. You can take a look at his work in the http://www.worldpressphoto.org website and also get to know the other winers that are without a doubt the best photojournalist out there.

No comments: